Treblinka Death Camp – Holocaust Tour
- Podlasie – Spend a Day in Polish Countryside
- Treblinka Death Camp – Holocaust Tour
- Treblinka and Tykocin
- Majdanek Death Camp – Holocaust Tour
- Majdanek and Lublin
- Żyrardów – Visit a small Polish Town
- The magic of Lublin
- Classic Walking Tour
- The Best of Warsaw – Overview Tour
- Basic Jewish History and the Warsaw Ghetto Tour
- Jewish Cemetery at Okopowa Street
- The Ringelblum Archive: Tour in the Jewish Historical Institute
- Daily Life in the Warsaw Ghetto – an Expert-level Tour
- Łódź – the Promised Land
- Polin Museum of the History of Polish Jews
- My Warsaw – Tour like a local and with locals
- Zookeeper’s Wife – Tour of the Original Zabinskis’ Villa
- The Royal Castle
- Wilanow Palace and Gardens
- Chopin`s evening concert
- Vodka tasting
- River Cruise
- Dining out in Warsaw
Guided tour on the site of a former Nazi extermination camp.
Located 90 kms east from Warsaw, Treblinka was one of three secret extermination camps set up for Operation Reinhard, the deadliest phase of the Final Solution. More Jews were killed at Treblinka than at any other Nazi extermination camp apart from Auschwitz. Among its victims, were 300 thousand Jews from the Warsaw ghetto and 2000 Romani people.
The tour will commence with collecting you from your accommodation in a comfortable car or minivan. Driving time to Treblinka is ca. 2 hours. I`m usually using that time for detailed introduction to Holocaust story.
In Treblinka we will walk in the area of the camp marked by a high memorial monument and 17 thousand stones. In the exhibition center you will see the model of the camp and learn how it worked. You will also learn the stories of murderers, like camp`s commander Franz Stengl, and victims, like prisoners who revolted in August 1943 and survived the war.
You can combine this tour with:
How it works?
at a place convenient to you: your hotel, airport, train station etc.
1800 zloty – maximum 4 persons (5-seat car)
2100 zloty – 5-6 persons (mini van)
2500 zloty – 7-19 persons (bus)
3300 zloty - 20 persons and more
Treblinka exhibition center entrance fee 7 zloty per person
If you like this tour, just drop me a message with your preferred date and time. Let me also know how many of you are coming and where are you staying in Warsaw.